1. Introduction of the Policy
The Kingpair website www.kingpair.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Kingpair Limited. The Personal Information and Data herein means PII provided in Section 2, IP address and other information in your personal account of the Site.
This Policy ensures that Personal Information and Data remains private and secure. We will never collect sensitive information from you without your consent.
2. Collection of PII
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) that is
- volunteered during your registration;
- in response to specific information requests explicitly presented to you; and
- first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number and details of a payment mechanism, such as credit card details you may be requested to provide during the use of our service.
We may also collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather broad demographic data.
3. Use and Sharing of PII
All PII is retained in accordance with the data protection laws and regulations in Hong Kong.
We use PII to provide you with information about Kingpair, to properly provide you with the service and for marketing us to you. We will not to sell or pass your PII to a third party without your consent, expect:
- we are required to do so for fraud or other crime prevention;
- protect our and/or our users’ lawful rights and property;
- for the purpose of offering the service you request; or
- as required by the law, legal procedure or government authority.
By submitting PII to us, you acknowledge that we will use your data in accordance with this Policy. However, we cannot be held responsible for any use of your data by third parties who receive and process your data.
We may email you for the following purposes:
- to notify you registration and/or your account details;
- as reminder emails about the services we offer (particularly if you have not used them yet or not used them for a while);
- to send you information or vouchers which you have asked for;
- as a newsletter;
- as promotional emails such as local deals, goods (including premium) and getaway; and
- to offer related services to you from Kingpair.
However, in terms of any marketing or promotional emails we may send, we will always give you the chance to opt-out (or unsubscribe) from them.
6. Security and retention
The PII which we hold will be held securely within our systems properly and in accordance with the Hong Kong laws.
Regarding other information transmitted between the Site and/or users, while we take reasonable precautions to safeguard such information, we are unable to prevent inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized access to such information by malicious third parties during transit. You shall acknowledge such risk and we are not liable for any of your loss caused by such risk.
7. Transfer in Certain Circumstances
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Kingpair then, in our sole discretion, we can transfer, sell or assign the Personal Information and Data together.
8. Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
9. Deletion of personal data
If you choose to delete your account on Kingpair, our management system shall automatically delete all of your data stored in our database. You can delete your account by logging in to your account and follow the steps in your account profile page.
10. Amendment to this Policy
We can from time to time, amend this Policy, in whole or part, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately and we will update the amendment on the Site.